EndoCAMeleon® HOPKINS® Telescope Adjustable in Every Aspect
The variable direction of view 0°-120° allows adjustment of the viewing direction to any OR situation. This makes the EndoCAMeleon® particularly suitable for use in minimally invasive mitral valve surgery and atrial ablation.
- HOPKINS® telescope with rod lens system and a rigid 10 mm sheath
- Designed for use in anatomically narrow working spaces
- Less frequent repositioning of holding arms
IMAGE1 S 3D – A Dimension Ahead
The IMAGE1 S 3D camera platform provides surgeons with excellent depth perception. Furthermore, the 3D stereoscopic imaging system is particularly valuable for activities that demand a high degree of spatial perception. Thanks to the modular system design, existing 2D systems can be upgraded to 3D.
- 3D system featuring video endoscopes with a diameter of 10 mm
- Easy toggle between 3D and 2D
- Easy integration into the IMAGE1 S platform
- Three innovative visualization technologies for easy tissue differentiation
- in 2D and 3D:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Spectral color shift and switch
* not for sale in the U.S.
Reusable Retractors for Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting
KARL STORZ offers completely reusable systems for the minimally invasive endoscopic removal of the radial artery and the great saphenous vein in bypass surgery. These sets consist of a retractor and additional instrumentation.
- Resterilizable and completely reusable – providing significant cost savings
- Various models for artery and vein harvesting that are specifically adapted to the anatomy
- HOPKINS® telescope for visualization of the operative field in excellent image quality