TELE PACK X LED – The Mobile All-in-One Solution with Network Connection
The TELE PACK series offers users a monitor, LED light source, camera control unit, and data management with integrated network function as a portable mobile solution in a single unit.
- For universal use in doctors’ offices, emergency rooms, intensive care units and outpatient settings
- High performance LED light source ensures bright and uniform illumination with an average lamp life of 30,000 hours
- Archiving of still images and videos on USB flash drive, SD card or the hospital and/or practice network
- Compatible with all available KARL STORZ gastroscopes, colonoscopes and duodenoscopes as well as rigid endoscopes, fiberscopes, the flexible TROIDL rectoscope and the video rhino-laryngoscope
- Clear patient information
- Effective tool for medical training and further education
IMAGE1 S™ – As Individual as Your Requirements
The IMAGE1 S™ camera platform offers surgeons a single system for all applications. As a modular camera platform, IMAGE1 S™ combines various technologies (e.g., rigid, flexible and 3D endoscopy) in one system and can therefore be adapted to individual customer needs. Furthermore, near infrared (NIR/ICG) for fluorescence imaging, the integration of operating microscopes and the use of VITOM® 3D is possible via the camera platform.
- Individual modules can be selected according to user requirements, e.g., for rigid, flexible and 3D technology
- Three innovative visualization technologies for easy tissue differentiation in 2D and 3D:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Color shift and exchange
- Automatic light source control
- Natural color rendition
* not for sale in the U.S.
Instrument Set for Endoscopic Middle Ear Surgery
Enhanced visualization technologies in combination with the outstanding optical properties of the endoscope as well as special instruments offer new perspectives and possibilities in middle ear surgery. The following instrument set has been specially designed in order to fulfill the requirements of endoscopic ear surgery.
- Minimally invasive approach
- Allows a complete examination of the middle ear with a better control over pathologies
- Bypasses the postauricular approach
- Enables meaningful photo and video documentation