HD Video Rhino-Laryngoscope
The new HD video rhino-laryngoscope from KARL STORZ allows visualization of the nose, pharynx and larynx in HD image quality. Depending on the system configuration, the physician is able to use IMAGE1 S™ visualization modes or perform stroboscopy. This makes the flexible endoscope suitable for various indications.
- HD image quality
- Possible to use IMAGE1 S™ visualization modes in conjunction with the IMAGE1 S™ camera system
- Stroboscopy can be performed when used with TELE PACK+
- Fully immersible for cleaning and disinfection
Instrument Set for Endoscopic Middle Ear Surgery
The key aspect of endoscopic middle ear surgery is the rediscovery of the ear canal as a natural and direct approach to the middle ear. The wide view provided by the endoscope allows a minimally invasive approach to the tympanum and a comprehensive view of the structures to be targeted in middle ear surgery. The endoscope can be used to treat a variety of middle ear pathologies.
- Minimally invasive approach
- Allows a complete examination of the middle ear with the help of angled telescopes
- Photo and video documentation
Instrument Set for Middle Ear Surgery
Surgery in the ear region is complex and varied due to the multitude of indications in this area. From tympanoplasty to cochlear implants through to routine middle ear procedures – different instrument sets are required for each indication.
- Standard instruments for access to the middle and inner ear
- UNIDRIVE® S III ENT motor system with a large range of handpieces