Cameras, light sources and documentation
KARL STORZ is a pioneer in endoscopic imaging. To meet the increased demands on visualization and account for greater complexity in minimally invasive surgery, KARL STORZ offers IMAGE1 S™, a modular camera system that gives users great flexibility both today and in the future. From FULL HD to 4K resolution, from 2D to 3D, white light and fluorescent imaging – the choice lies with the user.
The KARL STORZ S-Technologies offer surgeons homogeneous illumination, contrast enhancement, or alternative visualizations of various areas through color shift. Better sensor technologies with higher resolution, innovations in display technology, and powerful image processing electronics continuously lead to further advances.
As an alternative to the IMAGE1 S™, which features high-end imaging with options such as 3D, 4K, and fluorescence imaging, KARL STORZ offers the TELECAM C3, a purely FULL HD camera control unit. This camera system features good image quality and is compatible with numerous rigid, flexible, and single-use endoscopes. The TELECAM C3 was developed specifically for use in doctor’s offices, outpatient clinics, and operating rooms. In addition to the tower-based camera systems, the KARL STORZ product range includes mobile all-in-one solutions. The TELE PACK+ combines a monitor, an LED light source, a FULL HD camera control unit, and documentation with integrated network function into a single portable, compact unit.
Created for rigid, flexible, and single-use endoscopy
The TELECAM C3 is a FULL HD camera control unit (CCU). Since it connects to various rigid, flexible, and single-use KARL STORZ endoscopes, it can be used in nearly any discipline. The TELECAM C3 can be used in private practices as well as in surgical environments.
- Image display in FULL HD quality
- CCU compatible with rigid, flexible, and single-use KARL STORZ endoscopes
- Toggle easily between two connected camera sources with the push of a button
- Documentation with optional storage to USB or freely available 50 GB internal memory
- Wide range of compatible KARL STORZ products (endoscopes, peripheral devices, etc.), allowing flexible system configuration
- More straightforward, improved menu navigation thanks to newly developed navigation interface
- Simple integration into existing infrastructure
Imaging diagnostics are performed not only in hospitals, but also in offices, day clinics, and outpatient clinics. These settings particularly require compact, flexible devices with high image quality. The new ALL-IN-ONE system TELE PACK+ from KARL STORZ meets these demands. The system combines a monitor, an LED light source, a FULL HD camera control unit, and a documentation unit with integrated network function into a single portable, compact unit.
- Image display in FULL HD quality
- 18.5" touch screen monitor with on-screen keyboard
- Integrated LED light source with stroboscopy function and automatic light source control
- Compatible with rigid, flexible, and single-use endoscopes from KARL STORZ
- Documentation with storage possibilities to USB memory devices and 50 GB available internal memory
- Network functionality in combination with the SCENARA®.CONNECT software tool for the export and import of patient data into or out of the HIS/PACS
- To the TELE PACK+
IMAGE1 S™ Rubina® – mORe to discover
IMAGE1 S™ Rubina® – The new 4K-NIR/ICG platform
IMAGE1 S™ Rubina® combines the latest 4K, 3D and fluorescence imaging (NIR/ICG) technologies in one product family. The products feature 4K image quality in 2D and 3D as well as new NIR/ICG fluorescence modes. The new modes such as, for example, the superimposed NIR/ICG signal in the white light image, provide the user with valuable information. In addition, IMAGE1 S™ Rubina® offers an intensity map of the NIR/ICG signal as well as a pure near infrared mode in monochromatic display for the clear delineation of structures.
- Native 4K image resolution with excellent image brightness as well as rich color and detail
- OPAL1® NIR/ICG technology with new functionalities
- 4K‐3D NIR/ICG videoendoscopes (diameter 10 mm) with automatic horizon orientation for 0° and 30° directions of view
- S-Technologies in white light and the Overlay and Intensity Map overlay modes
- Laser-free LED light source for white light and NIR/ICG excitation
Further information on fluorescence imaging is available here.