IMAGE1 S™ 4U – mORe than a camera
The IMAGE1 S™ 4U camera system allows the operating surgeon to make optimal use of the benefits offered by 4K technology. A notable feature is the image quality: High image brightness, impressive colors, greater richness of detail and a significantly improved depth effect characterize this system. Thanks to the system’s modularity, 4U components can be easily integrated into the existing IMAGE1 S™ camera platform. Consequently, the system is still compatible with existing technologies (e.g., rigid, flexible, fluorescence and 3D endoscopy) and can be adapted to meet individual customer needs.
- IMAGE1 S™ 4U impresses with outstanding, razor-sharp images
- Excellent image brightness
- First-rate color rendition
- Greater richness of detail
- Three innovative visualization technologies for tissue differentiation:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Spectral color shift and switch
- Easy integration into the IMAGE1 S™ camera platform
* not for sale in the U.S.
4K Monitor Portfolio
In conjunction with the IMAGE1 S™ 4U camera system, new 4K monitors now complement the imaging chain from KARL STORZ. The monitors are available in various sizes and technologies (2D/3D) in order to meet the individual requirements of different interventions.
4K technology offers an extended color space combined with enhanced color saturation due to the implementation of the BT.2020 standard in the monitors.
Thanks to the special tempered safety glass, all monitors feature strong resistance to scratches and knocks.
With a screen diagonal of 32", the monitors feature an enclosed glass surface that allows quick and easy wipe disinfection to guarantee optimal hygiene properties.
The OPAL1® NIR/ICG Technology based on IMAGE1 S™ for the Visualization of the Fluorescent Dye Indocyanine Green (ICG)* in Near Infrared
Based on the IMAGE1 S™ camera platform, KARL STORZ offers a laser-free FULL HD solution for the visualization of ICG in the vascular system, biliary tract, and lymphatic system. Thanks to a new color option, the preferred color for NIR/ICG visualization, i.e. blue or green, can be selected before or during the procedure. Furthermore, S-Technologies can be used under white light or in combination with the NIR/ICG mode. This can provide more intense fluorescence or better background lighting.
- Multidisciplinary camera head with high NIR sensitivity
- Xenon-based technology (no laser safety measures necessary)
- Part of the IMAGE1 S™ camera platform – compatible with IMAGE1 S™ H3-LINK
- All-in-one solution for laparoscopic and open surgery thanks to VITOM® II ICG
- Simplified use of the NIR/ICG functionality via IMAGE1 S™
* Please verify that the fluorescent dye indocyanine green is approved for the respective indication in your country.