Highlights in Laparoscopic Gynecology
Laparoscopy in Surgery, Gynecology, and Urology
KECKSTEIN Uterine Manipulator
The KECKSTEIN uterine manipulator is useful for gynecological-laparoscopic surgery. Anteflexion and retroflexion of both the distal tip and the cap enables presentation of the operative field during hysterectomy as well as organ-preserving surgery, e.g. in the case of endometriosis. Various configurable inserts, also for interventions in reproductive medicine, offer the operating surgeon diverse applications.
- Anteflexion and retroflexion of the distal tip and the cap for visualization of the operative field
- Reusable seal for colpotomy during Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Atraumatic inserts for organ-preserving interventions
For laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy (LASH)
The SUPRALOOP was specially designed to support the operating surgeon when removing the body of the uterus during LASH.
- Shorter operating time thanks to quick removal of the body of the uterus with unipolar probes
- Loop available in two sizes
- Reusable handle and outer sheath