IMAGE1 S – As Individual as your Requirements
The FULL HD camera platform IMAGE1 S offers surgeons a single system for all applications. As a modular camera platform IMAGE1 S combines various technologies (e.g., rigid, flexible and 3D endoscopy) in one system and can therefore be adapted to individual customer needs. Furthermore, near infrared (NIR/ICG) for fluorescence imaging, the integration of operating microscopes and the use of VITOM® exoscopes is possible via the camera platform.
- Brilliant and razor-sharp images in FULL HD with natural color rendition
- Individual modules can be selected according to user requirements, e.g., for rigid, flexible and 3D technology
- Three innovative visualization technologies for easy tissue differentiation:
- CLARA, CHROMA und SPECTRA* – also in 3D
- Automatic light source control
- Multiple source management: Simultaneous control, display, documentation of image information from two connected image sources (e.g., for hybrid interventions)
* not for sale in US
Stop Guessing. Start Knowing.
PDD – flexibility in visualization with IMAGE1 S
With Photodynamic Diagnosis (PDD) in FULL HD quality, another component has been added to the IMAGE1 S camera platform. The most outstanding feature of the HX FI camera heads is their versatile application possibilities. In addition to the PDD OPAL1™ technology, the S-Technologies CHROMA, SPECTRA A* and SPECTRA B* can also be displayed in white light.
- Versatile camera heads with PDD fluorescence imaging and S-Technologies
- Brilliant, razor-sharp FULL HD imaging
- Impressive lightweight and ergonomic design
- Both standard and pendulum camera heads available
- Part of the IMAGE1 S camera platform – compatible with IMAGE1 S X-LINK
- Easy-to-use PDD functionality via IMAGE1 S
* not for sale in the U.S.
Fluorescence Imaging with ICG
Take a look and discover new facets of light
- Fluorescence imaging with ICG offers a non-radioactive and cost-effective option to support the following:
- BLOOD: Blood vessels and blood perfusion
- BILE: Bile ducts and bile leakage
- LYMPH: Lymph vessels and lymph nodes, lymphatic leakage
- Intuitive toggling between white light and ICG mode
- Cost-effective solution – a single system for all applications
- Brilliant HD image quality, optimal illumination and contrast enhancement with imaging systems from KARL STORZ