VITOM® 3D – 3D Visualization for Microsurgery and Open Surgery
The VITOM® 3D system provides many surgical disciplines with a revolutionary solution for the visualization of microsurgical and open surgical interventions.
Application possibilities are similar to that of the operating microscope. The most important functions are controlled via the IMAGE1 PILOT, which is mounted on the OR table in the direct vicinity of the surgeon.
- Smaller, lighter and more compact than an operating microscope
- Lower acquisition costs and creates synergistic effects with endoscopy by using the same video tower – thus combining the benefits of endoscopy and microscopy
- Ergonomic work – the user is not confined to the eyepiece
- Improved workflow – the OR team can view the procedure in the same image quality as the surgeon
VERSACRANE™ Holding System – for the Convenient Positioning of VITOM® Systems
- VERSACRANE™ is a versatile holding system that was especially designed for use with the VITOM® system. It enables easy and precise positioning of the VITOM® system for many specialties.
- Ready for immediate use – the VERSACRANE™ holding arm is mounted on a mobile stand so that it can be quickly transported to the operating room and positioned before surgery.
- Individual adjustment – thanks to its gas-spring-supported arm, the VERSACRANE™ holding arm offers weight compensation for the VITOM® system. The braking force of each joint can also be adjusted individually.
- Single hand use – an outstanding feature of the VERSACRANE™ system is its straightforward use. The VITOM® system can easily be positioned with one hand.
- Can be used with VITOM® 2D and 3D.
VITOM® – Visualization System for Open Surgery
With its high depth of field, optimal magnification, good contrast, and excellent color reproduction, the VITOM® system is ideal for the optimal visualization of open surgeries.
The magnified image of the open procedure can be conveniently viewed by the surgeon, assistants, and the entire surgical team on a monitor. This provides everyone in the OR with the best possible view of the surgical site.
- Perfectly suited for documentation in open surgery
- Ergonomic work
- Ideal for teaching and training
- Enhanced light in the field of view due to the integrated illuminator
- Compact design requiring minimal space in the OR
- Compatible with IMAGE1 S camera platform
- Excellent alternative to in-light cameras, loupes and colposcopes