C-MAC® Video Laryngoscope
We define the premium class
When KARL STORZ decides to update its highly successful C-MAC® product line with the fifth generation of video laryngoscopes, customers can rest assured that this will involve more than just superficial updates to the existing chip technology. The outstanding feature of the latest C-MAC® platform generation is its universal C-MAC® system interface. The end result is a new system that is even more flexible and offers the user numerous options for airway management.
- New standard in image quality thanks to more than 70 years of experience
- Reprocessing possible up to 93 °C – the C-MAC® video laryngoscope sets new standards
- Universal C-MAC® system interface specially adapted to airway management
- The highest ergonomic requirements – specially designed and shortened handle
- Robust and lightweight: High stability and resistance to impact; light metal construction
- One-button control with BlueButton for documentation
C-MAC® PM – Pocket Monitor
The C-MAC® PM is as easy to handle as a direct laryngoscope but offers all the advantages of video laryngoscopy. The robust and practical C-MAC® PM is ideal for prehospital use. The OTI display allows easy handling and is ready for use without delay. Quality is assured as the C-MAC® Pocket Monitor provides real-time documentation of images and video sequences. The Pocket Monitor was specially developed for prehospital and clinical emergency situations; its 3.5" monitor can display a high-contrast image, even in bright daylight. It can be used with all endoscopes with a C-MAC® system interface and therefore ideally complements the C-MAC® system.
- 3.5" OTI display with wide viewing angle of 160°
- High-contrast images, even in bright daylight; completely waterproof (IPX8)
- Real-time documentation with the BlueButton for quality assurance
- Exchangeable and rechargeable battery pack – uninterrupted readiness
- Meets the high standards of emergency medicine (DO-160 F)
- Universal C-MAC® system interface, specially adapted to your airway management
The Video Laryngoscope for Single Use that Meets the Highest Hygiene Standards
The C-MAC® S video laryngoscope has the same outstanding features and all the familiar benefits of the reusable C-MAC® video laryngoscopes while meeting the highest hygiene standards. In contrast to other video laryngoscopes for single use, the blade and handle form one continuous piece which significantly reduces the danger of cross-contamination, even in the case of high-risk patients. The ergonomically designed imager can be reprocessed at temperatures up to 65 °C and thus completes the hygiene chain. In line with ISO 7376 standards, the C-MAC® S video laryngoscope features high tensile strength and is extremely robust.
- Blade and handle form one continuous piece: Optimum protection against infections
- Imager can be reprocessed with HLD and with mechanical cleaning up to 65 °C
- Three blade types: MACINTOSH #3, #4 and D-BLADE with short handle
- Extremely sturdy plastic material with high tensile strength
- Compatible with C-MAC® III Monitor and C-HUB® II
- Ergonomic handle and Imager
The Guide Rod for the C-MAC® Video Laryngoscope
The C-MAC® Guide is an ideal aid for easy placement of the endotracheal tube with the C-MAC® video laryngoscope. The angle of the guide rod is adapted to the special blade shape of the D-BLADE. Furthermore, gliding properties are enhanced thanks to the special surface structure. The new guide rod can be utilized if the tube used requires additional stability and, if necessary, can be formed into the desired shape by the user. The C-MAC® Guide is suitable for use with both D-BLADE and C-MAC® MACINTOSH blades.
- Reusable guide rod made of stainless steel with atraumatic tip
- Total length approx. 31 cm; package size: 10 items
- Distal region adapted to the blade shape of the C-MAC® D-BLADE
- For use with endotracheal tubes as of size 6.5 mm
- Integrated tube holder for Fixation
LED Laryngoscope for Single Use
The Laryngobloc is a cold light laryngoscope for single use. Thanks to its monoblock design, it is very robust and features excellent rigidity. At the same time, the entire laryngoscope can be discarded along with the handle so that the highest hygiene requirements are maintained in the case of high risk patients. Furthermore, the reusable battery insert can be removed along with the protective cap without the risk of contamination. The LED battery insert provides extremely bright, white light that enables optimal illumination of the oral cavity during direct laryngoscopy. The Laryngobloc is available in various standard blade sizes and shapes – MACINTOSH, MILLER and OXFORD – as well as different handle types.
- High tensile strength and highest hygiene requirements (latex-free Polypropylene (PP))
- Various handles: Standard, slim and stubby
- Various blade shapes: MACINTOSH, MILLER and OXFORD
- LED with a service life of 50,000 hours
New P-GRIP™ Handles for Cold Light Laryngoscopes
Feel the Difference!
The new, unique P-GRIP™* handle sleeves with their innovative design meet all ergonomic requirements. Thanks to the non-slip silicone coating, they fit well in the hand and thus provide maximum user comfort. The flat middle section prevents the handles from rolling and falling off surfaces. The new handle sleeve is not only visually appealing but also fully autoclavable. The green color indicates compatibility with all ISO 7376 approved cold light laryngoscopes. *POWER-GRIP
- Manufactured in one piece from stainless steel and covered with slip-proof silicone for the user’s power grip
- Available in three different sizes: Standard, slim and stubby
- Inductive charging unit specially adapted to the new handle
- Battery life with over 1,000 charge cycles
- 5-year guarantee on handle sleeves and laryngoscope blades
- Fully autoclavable
FIVE – The New Gold Standard
Available in two Sizes
With the new 4.0 x 65 Flexible Intubation Video Endoscope (FIVE 4.0), KARL STORZ sets a new direction for airway management. The convenient 4:3 rectangular image format provides a better overview of the working area. Similar to the familiar C-MAC® components, FIVE delivers clear, pixel-free images without a Moiré pattern in a resolution (HD quality) previously unsurpassed in our anaesthesiology product range. In addition to the FIVE 5.5 version, the new FIVE 4.0 perfectly complements the gold standard of video-assisted flexible awake intubation. A further application is the ability to control the placement of a double-lumen tube (DLT) in adults.
- Compatible with the C-MAC® monitor and C-HUB® II
- Compact design; acoustic and tactile zero position control
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Extremely lightweight (approx. 385 g)
- High image resolution and video imaging in 4:3 format
- Outer diameter 4 mm with a working channel of 1.5 mm
- Integrated LED light source