The product range of Intubation Fiberscopes from KARL STORZ offers a variety of different outer diameters. The Fiberscopes are connectable to the DCI® Video Intubation System as well as to the LED Battery Light Source.
The 56 cm working length is twice the length of the tube. With the tube attached, this offers adequate reserves for optical placement of the tube even with a mask-ventilated patient.
- Available in outer diameter of 2.5 to 5.2 mm
- Shaft stiffness adapted to anesthesiological requirements
- Patented shaft surface provides optimal tube insertion
- First class optical quality of both lens system and fiber optic image transmitting bundle
- Connectable to DCI® Video Intubation System
- Portable due to LED Battery Light Source
- Easy to reprocess: manual/ mechanical disinfection, Steris®, Sterrad® NX™, HLD
- Developed for use in OR, at ICU or ER
|Endo Gram® AN 1-E
KARL STORZ Intubation Fiberscopes with enhanced fiber technology
|ENDOWORLD® AN 5-E
A Step Ahead with System Integration DCI® VIDEO INTUBATION SYSTEM
|Anestesia and Intensive Care Manual||