Human Medicine Neuro-Endoscopy Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Ear, Nose, Throat Plastic Surgery Anaesthesia and Emergency Medicine Cardiovascular Surgery Thoracic surgery and pneumology Gastroenterology NOTES & Associated Procedures Laparoscopy in Surgery, Gynecology and Urology Gynecology Urology Proctology Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine Spine Surgery Microscopy Pediatrics Cameras, light sources and documentation Units PDD/AF KARL STORZ OR1™ KARL STORZ ORchestrion® KARL STORZ-SOLUTIONS ENDOPROTECT1 Hygienics Service and Support Publications Human Medicine News Human Medicine
The ZEROWIRE system connects a secondary monitor to a camera system in an easy to setup and simple to use way. It has been developed specifically for use in the operating room. ZEROWIRE offers features that enhance the clinical workflow and decrease procedure room turn around time. ZEROWIRE transmission produces a 1080p Full HD image with sub-frame latency and delivers the highest level of wireless image quality possible thanks to most up-to-date technology.
- Brilliant 1080p Full HD picture quality via UWB.
- Extremely fast data transmission up to 3 GBit/s.
- High security standard. No interferences from WiFi or mobiles phones.
- Easy installation. The device is mounted to the monitor using a mounting bracket. Transmitter and receiver remain paired after power cycling.
- Modular concept. All existent systems can be easily updated.