IMAGE1 S 3D – A Dimension Ahead
The KARL STORZ 3D system offers the surgeon excellent depth perception. The stereoscopic 3D system is particularly valuable for activities such as suturing and knotting that demand a high degree of spatial perception.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Autoclavable endoscope
- 3D system with video endoscopes in 10 mm diameter and with VITOM® 3D
- Easy switchover from 3D to 2D
- Easy integration into the IMAGE1 S platform
- Three innovative visualization possibilities for easy tissue differentiation: CLARA, CHROMA and SPECTRA – in 2D and 3D
5 mm HOPKINS® Telescopes for Heart Surgery
Imaging systems such as the endoscopy unit are increasingly used to aid cardiovascular surgery. More and more interventions are being performed in a minimally invasive fashion. KARL STORZ offers telescopes with a diameter of 5 mm for this purpose.
- HOPKINS® rod lens system for best possible image quality
- Optimal brightness, contrast and detail features
- Highest imaging fidelity of surface, structure and depth
Visualization System for Open Heart Surgery
The VITOM® system is a complementary solution to OR illumination cameras, loupes and operating microscopes. It offers the possibility to display open surgical procedures in a high quality manner. Moreover, the VITOM® system is an excellent teaching and training aid and is ideally suited for documenting surgical procedures.
- Optimal application possibilities for heart surgery as well as pediatric heart surgery
- Visualization with great depth of field and optimal magnification
- Compact design requiring minimal space in the OR
- Compatibility with IMAGE1 S camera platform