The UNIDRIVE® SELECT is a multidisciplinary motor system with a modular concept that allows configuration according to customer requirements thanks to software licenses. This technology opens up a wide range of customizable possibilities and synergy effects in cross-speciality integration. In combination with the ENDOMAT® SELECT (UP220) irrigation pump, which communicates via the new KS HIVE® standard, the newest generation of pump technology is seamlessly integrated.
According to the motto “Power Anywhere”, the UNIDRIVE® SELECT motors and handpieces are driven with exactly the parameters required for the respective function and indication..
- Configuration according to individual requirements at any time thanks to software modules
- Modern unit design with glass front and touch screen
- Broad motor and handpiece portfolio
- Compatibility with existing DRILLCUT-X® II handpieces
ENDOMAT® SELECT Facelift (UP220) – The Choice is Yours
The popular multidisciplinary roller pump, ENDOMAT® SELECT, has undergone a facelift and now features a gleaming new design with glass front. However, not only the appearance of the ENDOMAT® SELECT has been enhanced.
The new ENDOMAT® SELECT (UP220) boasts a new user interface as well as a new standard for unit communication, the KS HIVE™. All software packages for the various application areas of the predecessor model are, of course, also available with the new pump. Future new functionalities and updates will only be available for the ENDOMAT® SELECT Facelift (UP220) geben.
See for yourself.
- Interdisciplinary roller pump for irrigation or suction
- Cost-efficient as modular design supports basic functionality across various fields of application
- Software allows fields of application to be expanded at any time according to customer needs
- Easy handling thanks to tubing set for single-hand control
- Safe use thanks to tubing set recognition
- Seamless integration into existing systems
Insufflation with gas heater
- Gas flow up to 50 l/min in combination with KARL STORZ HICAP® trocars
- Gas heating to body temperature
- With two insufflation modes for high flow and pediatric applications
- Pediatrics mode: small adjustment increments in the lower output range as well as safety limits for pressure and flow
- Used in transanal treatment and endoscopic vessel harvesting
- Compatible with S-PILOT® – the solution for your surgical smoke management