Creating Certainty: Diagnostics and Treatment Outside the OR
Solutions for office hysteroscopy
Hysteroscopy allows accurate diagnosis of any abnormalities in the uterine cavity while 5 Fr. instruments often make immediate treatment possible. Narrow-lumen hysteroscopes enable procedures to be performed outside the OR without anesthesia or dilation of the cervix. Furthermore, hysteroscopy can be used to rule out any obstacles to implantation prior to IVF treatment.
- The CAMPO TROPHYSCOPE® with a diameter of only 2.9 mm allows an atraumatic primary approach to the uterine cavity under visualization
- The irrigation function of the ENDOMAT® SELECT provides an optimal overview thanks to the constant maintenance of intracavitary pressure
- Outsourcing diagnostic services and minor hysteroscopic procedures extends the capacity of the OR to the clinical outpatient setting
The Bipolar 5 mm Office Resectoscope
In addition to bipolar resectoscopes with diameters of 7 mm and 9 mm, KARL STORZ now offers a 5 mm resectoscope. Due to its small diameter, this resectoscope offers the possibility to perform resection outside the OR. Infertility patients or those suffering from abnormal bleeding can thus be treated in the doctor’s office or clinical outpatient setting, even without anesthesia. Together with the AUTOCON® III 400 HF generator, effective resection, coagulation or vaporization is achieved.
- Minimal outer diameter
- Optimized procedure time*
- Enhanced safety, accessibility and patient satisfaction*
- Possible to perform resection in the doctor’s office or clinical outpatient setting, even without anesthesia
- Little or even no dilation required
- Optional use as a diagnostic hysteroscope in conjunction with semirigid 5 Fr. instruments
- Real bipolar system with current not returned via the sheath
Rapid Tissue Ablation with a Small Diameter
19 Fr. Intrauterine BIGATTI Shaver (IBS®) with HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.®
With an optical system that features an outer diameter of only 6 mm, the Intrauterine BIGATTI Shaver (IBS®) is inserted into the minimally dilated cervix. Thanks to the 4 mm shaver blade, the immediate removal of intrauterine pathologies is now possible outside the OR, e.g., in office settings and clinical outpatient departments or IVF centers.
- Mechanical removal of intrauterine pathologies such as polyps, myomas or placental remnants
- Immediate suction of the resected tissue via the HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.® provides optimal visibility
- HYSTEROMAT E.A.S.I.® can be used in both hysteroscopy and laparoscopy
- No thermal damage to tissue as HF current is not used
- Fully reusable system
- NEW: More intraoperative possibilities thanks to various 4 mm instruments