Generation Education: Become Part of our Global Team
To ensure the success of our family company, we want you to become part of our team. Are you motivated and fascinated by the progress of medical technology? Then let’s shape the future of medicine together.
Every year, more than 40 apprentices start their apprenticeships at KARL STORZ. Are you interested in the industrial-technical or the commercial field? At KARL STORZ, you have the choice between nine apprenticeship trades.
- Surgical Instrument Maker (m/f/d)
- Precision Optical Technician (m/f/d)
- Tool and Die Maker (m/f/d)
- Machinist (m/f/d)
- Machine and Equipment Operator (m/f/d)
- Electronics Technician for Devices and Systems (m/f/d)
- Technical Product Designer (m/f/d)
- Management Assistant in Warehousing and Logistics (m/f/d)
- Industrial Business Management Assistant (m/f/d)
Dual degree programs
Get a university degree while benefiting from great practical experience – find out here about dual degree programs at KARL STORZ.
- Business Administration – Industrial Management (m/f/d)
- Business Administration – International Business (m/f/d)
- Business Administration – Controlling & Consulting (m/f/d)
- Business Administration – Technical Management (m/f/d)
- Business Administration – Business Information Technology (m/f/d)
- Business Administration – Digital Business Management (m/f/d)
- Mechanical Engineering – Construction and Development (m/f/d)
- Mechanical Engineering – Production Technology (m/f/d)
- Applied Computer Science (m/f/d)
- Electrical Engineering (m/f/d)
- Industrial Studies (m/f/d)
- Cooperative Study Program – Applied Electrical Engineering (m/f/d)
Experiencing an apprenticeship
An apprenticeship is more than just learning and working. Together, we ensure a multifaceted apprenticeship and give apprentices the opportunity for continued professional and personal development.